The NECC 13th Annual Summit Speaker Information
Thank you for agreeing to speak at the Northeast Cerebrovascular Consortium (NECC) 13th Annual Summit. Please review the below documentation and submit all required information.
Please review the following Speaker Checklist with deadlines:
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018: Complete Speaker Confirmation Form.
- This survey includes questions such as dietary needs, important PowerPoint deadlines, information regarding your hotel stay, and required acknowledgments.
- Monday, October 1, 2018: Send PowerPoint Presentation
- Please be sure to include a Disclosure Slide and Audience Response System (ARS) Questions to your PPT
- Presentations will be reviewed by The NECC in accordance with CME regulations.
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018: Submit Expenses – Form below in Document Library – Original Receipts Required
Please send all completed materials to email@example.com or by fax to (518) 935-9496 in advance of the above noted deadlines.
Audience Response System
We will be using the online polling software, Poll Everywhere, to incorporate audience response questions into the program and your presentations. Audience response questions offer you a tool to measure engagement by questioning and polling the audience to obtain instant feedback. As you develop your presentation, please include 1-3 questions throughout the presentation by creating a slide labeled “ARS Q #” and then the question in the title. Response options should be listed after the question in the body of the slide. Upon receipt and review of your presentation, the polling questions will be added from the Poll Everywhere site. This process will require you to submit your presentation by the deadline.
To learn more visit: www.polleverywhere.com
Disclosure Slide Template: Template for Disclosure Slide that must be placed as the first slide in your presentation.
Polling Question Example: Template for including your polling question into your presentation.
NECC 2018 Travel Policy Form: This policy details the covered expenses for travel to and from the conference.
2018 Volunteer Expense Form: Expenses must be submitted by November 27, 2018.
PowerPoint Presentation Template: Template for PowerPoint Presentations – Use of this is optional.