Nancy Kostel-Donlon Stroke Coordinators Scholarship
Nancy Kostel-Donlon, a stroke coordinator from St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn, NY, suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm and passed away on September 17, 2010. Nancy was a committed nurse, educator and mentor for the past 30 years. The Nancy Kostel-Donlon Stroke Coordinator Scholarship was created in 2011 to honor the memory of Nancy Kostel-Donlon by recognizing the Stroke Coordinator who best exemplifies her commitment to quality improvement, patient education, and mentorship.
The criteria for the Nancy Kostel-Donlon Stroke Coordinator Scholarship include:
- Must serve as your hospital Stroke Coordinator (title may vary)
- It is unlikely that your hospital will be able to financially support your attendance
- New to the Stroke Coordinator Role (less than 2 years) OR
- In the Stroke Coordinator Role for more than 2 years and actively mentor others
The Scholarship Recipient will receive:
- Waived registration fee to attend the 2018 Summit – October 25-26, 2018
- Travel Expenses Reimbursed
- Hotel Accommodations at the Newport Marriott
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Please CLICK HERE to complete the application.
Applicants will be notified of decision by July 27, 2018.