The NECC 12th Annual Summit Speaker Information
Thank you for agreeing to speak at the The NorthEast Cerebrovascular Consortium (NECC) 12th Annual Summit. Please review the enclosed documentation and submit all required information.
Please Review the following Speaker Checklist with Deadlines:
- Complete Speaker Confirmation Form– You must complete this form that takes about 10-15 minutes. The information you provide will assist in the planning of the conference and meeting the requirements of the ACCME. Deadline: Friday, June 2, 2017.
- Complete Hotel Reservation Form – Deadline: Friday, August 18, 2017
- Add Disclosure Slide to PPT
- Add ARS Questions to PPT
- Send PowerPoint Presentation – Deadline: Friday, October 6, 2017
* Presentations will be reviewed by The NECC
* Please bring a back up copy on a USB memory stick.
- Submit Expenses – Form below in Document Library – Original Receipts Required – Deadline: Monday, November 27, 2017
Please send all completed materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (518) 935-9496 at your earliest convenience or by the deadlines noted above.
Audience Response System
We will be using the online polling software polleverywhere.com to incorporate audience response questions into the program and your presentations. Audience response questions offer you a tool to measure the audience’s level of engagement by asking questions and polling the audience to obtain instant feedback. With the challenging case study presentations this is also a great way to offer varying thoughts of how the patient could have been treated to engage the attendees. As you develop your presentation please include 1-3 questions throughout the presentation by creating a slide labeled ARS Q # and then the question in the title. Possible responses should be listed after the question in the body of the slide. When we receive your presentation it will be reviewed and the polling questions will be added from the polleverywhere site. This process will require you to submit your presentation by the deadline.
To learn more visit: www.polleverywhere.com
- Disclosure Slide Template
- Polling Question Example
- Travel Policy
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Template for Disclosure Slide that must be placed as the first slide in your presentation.
- A template for including your polling question into your presentation.
- This policy details the covered expenses for travel to and from the conference.
- Expenses must be submitted by November 27, 2017.