Thank you for your interest in presenting a poster abstract at the 14th Annual NECC Summit, to be held October 23-25, 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts. Poster Abstracts may cover topics across the stroke continuum of care. Submitted abstracts should focus on the development and implementation of best practices.
Instructions for Submitting an Abstract
- The deadline for abstract submission has been extended. All abstracts must be submitted by Friday, August 2, 2019.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your abstract has been submitted. Confirmation emails are sent weekly.
- Abstract submissions will be reviewed by The NECC Planning Committee and notifications will be sent to all applicants in August.
- Expenses associated with the submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter. Presenting/submitting authors must register and pay for attendance at the conference.
- Selected abstracts will be published on The NECC website www.thenecc.org.
General Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Limit of 2 abstract submissions per organization/agency.
- The abstract must report on primarily new work within stroke systems of care.
- Abstracts must be clearly written and follow standard grammar and punctuation rules.
- Abstracts are limited to 2,750 characters, not including spaces for the following sections. It is recommended that you create your abstract in a word document to ensure you are within the character limit.
- The following sections are required when you submit your abstract.
- Project Title Corresponding Author- For every author listed, their name, institution, and email are required information.
- Purpose/Background Objectives Design/Methods – All statistical methods should be described, including statistical tests utilized to determine the significance of the results.
- Results – Abstracts must report specific results. While results may be preliminary in nature, any abstract submitted without clearly stated results will be rejected.
- Conclusion/Implications for Practice
To submit your poster abstract, click here.