The Poster Abstract application period for the 14th Annual NECC Summit is now closed. The selected 2019 posters will soon be announced.
Please check back for the 15th Annual NECC Summit Poster Abstract application information.
General Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Limit of 2 abstract submissions per organization/agency.
- The abstract must report on primarily new work within stroke systems of care.
- Abstracts must be clearly written and follow standard grammar and punctuation rules.
- Abstracts are limited to 2,750 characters, not including spaces for the following sections. It is recommended that you create your abstract in a word document to ensure you are within the character limit.
- The following sections are required when you submit your abstract.
- Project Title Corresponding Author – For every author listed, their name, institution, and email are required information.
- Purpose/Background Objectives Design/Methods – All statistical methods should be described, including statistical tests utilized to determine the significance of the results.
- Results – Abstracts must report specific results. While results may be preliminary in nature, any abstract submitted without clearly stated results will be rejected.
- Conclusion/Implications for Practice